cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: [APOLOGY] Messed up while making a point
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 07:36:24 GMT
Hi Rohit,

On 02/25/2013 02:51 AM, Rohit Yadav wrote:
> Hi Animesh, Joe, Alex and everyone,
>
> I just wanted to reach out to all of you and the community about the
> recent thread. I messed up while making a point even though I never
> wanted to disrespect, disregard or discredit anyone, I ended up doing
> that. I'm sorry I messed up. I rebuffed jzb both publicly and
> privately, not my best day. I'm sorry about that too, and would accept
> any sort of action from the ppmc and the community. I want to work
> things out with the community again at least, I'm personally educated
> that we can reach out to our ppmc, discuss things, even nominate
> people.

I think it's a brave move of you for writing this up in public.

This stuff happens, we are all humans and sometimes emotions can make us
do things we later regret. It however depends on who you are if you are
brave enough to admit that later.

I'm still looking forward to working with you on CloudStack :)

Wido