cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Palo Alto Firewall Integration
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 20:27:01 GMT
Hi Will, welcome to CloudStack

Thanks for letting us know you are working on this.

You might consider writing a little feature spec, you can find example on the 4.1 release
plan at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/cloudstack-41-release.html

And also you can file a feature request on JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK

Cheers,

-Sebastien