cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Kishan Kavala <Kishan.Kav...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: VPC Functionality Not Pluggable
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 09:36:39 GMT
Joe,
  Currently it is targeted for 4.2. Existing createVpcOffering would be enhanced to include
service provider list  (similar to createnetworkoffering).
VPCVirtualRouter is currently hard-coded as the only provider for VPC offering. This has to
be relaxed and createVpcOffering API should be used to make it configurable.

~kishan