cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [ACS41][QA] Test plan for S3-backed secondary storage
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 18:49:55 GMT
On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:46:01AM -0800, Sudha Ponnaganti wrote:
> Will wait for sanity testing from John. Would like to see
>
> - Test plan ( would be good in the same format that we have posted for other features
)

John,

Just for consistency sake, can you take the testing portion of the
design page and make it a test plan like the others?

Thanks!

> - Test Results
>
> May be he is hitting same issues we ran in to on 4.1 - However will wait for his confirmation
>
> Thanks
> /sudha

provided it here (in the Quality Risks/Test Guidelines
> section):
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/S3-backed+Secondary+Storage
>
> It's not in the same format / location as the other test plans, but it's available.
>
> As for testing, I believe that John mentioned he thought he was blocked by the bugs in
master.  We discussed this during the meeting, and it was mentioned that the 4.1 branch doesn't
have the same issues. John was going to start testing again.