cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [ASF41][QA] Unassigned Defects
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 15:51:07 GMT
On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 12:50:00PM -0800, Sudha Ponnaganti wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> There are around 40+ defects not assigned [1] which are found in 4.1. Need help to triage
these. Chip / Animesh, can you help with these.

> [1 ]https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/#?filter=12323572
>
> Thanks
> /sudha

I'll send an email (coming shortly) with a list of the unassigned bugs.
IMO, we shouldn't be assigning bugs unless the owner is clearly known.
Committers and contributors should be picking them up when they are
tied to their area or feature.

This is a bit different from an internal product dev project, but I
think it's the right way for things to work in a project like this.

-chip