cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [MERGE][ACS41] javelin to master
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 19:12:27 GMT
On Wed, Feb 06, 2013 at 10:45:32AM -0800, Edison Su wrote:
> There are unit test and integration test cases for storage components are using Spring
and TestNG.
> For example, there is a maven project called, *storage-integration-test*, which can conduct
integration test with storage engine, storage plugins, and hypervisor resource. The integration
test is written for devcloud environment, so it's been disabled in the maven build.
> Regarding to unit test, , there are unit test cases under each storage component, for
newly created classes, but not for all of them. Before I merge storage_refactor branch into
master, I'll add more unit tests for these newly created classes.

Great news, thanks Edison!