cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Call for Agenda Items/IRC Weekly Meeting Reminder
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:36:45 GMT
On Wed, Feb 20, 2013, at 05:54 AM, Nitin Mehta wrote:
> We will never be able to hit a time convenient for all 3 TZ. Lets have 2
> meetings and share notes or rotate the timings ?

When we first decided to have the meeting, we had the conversation about
what time(s) work best:

http://markmail.org/message/kz47svngqpgvpaqf

That's not to say we can't revisit the decision at a later date (now)
but as Nitin says:

- We'll never find a time that's convenient for all time zones. (I'm
confused about the "3" bit there, though - surely the world has more
than 3 time zones...)
- Rotating times is too confusing. "What time is the meeting this week?
What time was it last week?"
- Having two meetings may be an option if someone wants to run another
meeting.
- We do already share notes, those are posted to the mailing list every
week following the meeting, via the meeting bot. Last week's are here:
http://markmail.org/message/solu2opycgkqb63x

Best,

jzb
--