cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][WIKI] Do we need a top-level Releases page?
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 15:19:18 GMT
On Wed, Feb 13, 2013, at 05:24 PM, Alex Huang wrote:
> I added those in.  IMHO, our wiki should just "export" content and then
> it gets "styled" up and be put on cloudstack.org.

Hmmm. That's a way bigger can of worms than what I was trying to open
here.

> David has gotten admin privilege to allow us to customize the html export
> of our wiki.  I haven't had any time to look at it though (partly because
> I can only tinker with it through David since I have no such karma so
> it's slow for me to get started.)

Did we take a decision to replace the existing Apache CMS site with Wiki
content at some point and I've forgotten it? My understanding was that
this was for improving the wiki content, not to try to replace the Web
site.

All I was asking for was whether we need this duplicated content - if
you're thinking of replacing the Apache CMS content with stuff from the
wiki, that should be a separate discussion. It seems to me that's going
to be a fair truckload of work to take on, and we have quite a few other
tasks that I'd prioritize over doing that.

> --Alex

Best,

jzb