cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: master broken?
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 12:21:34 GMT
It's pretty bad if master is broken. Lot of angry mails from Jenkins etc.

I'm a bit concerned about how this could have happened? A mvn clean test should have caught
this.

Also it is a big change to the inner working of the cluster code, but there no unit tests
attached to the commit, so how can we verify that the code works? Didn't we agree that serious
changes would be accompanied by unit tests?

My main concern is that not a lot of developers are running a cluster, but a lot of real world
deployments do. So we need to be very sure that this is correct.

Cheers,

Hugo

Sent from my iPhone