cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From <kdam...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Revert back to old mailing list mechanism, which would add "Reply-To: mailing list" to every mail it send out
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 22:34:51 GMT
Before I vote, I am still not sure I understand the full implications of
this vote.

Am I voting to add the "Reply-To: mailing list" to the current system, if I
understand, forgoing the ability to capture the original author in the
reply-all function?

Or,

Am I voting to maintain the "reply-all" and "cc: mailing list"?

I am slightly confused by the conversation up to this point. What does a +1
vote equal?

Thanks

-Kelcey Damage