cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmad Emneina <Ahmad.Emne...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: New committer: Kelcey Damage
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 20:50:01 GMT
Congrats Kelcey!
John Kinsella <jlk@stratosec.co> wrote:
(Apologies for sending this late, we were working on this over the Holidays and the announcement
didn't go out)

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache CloudStack
has asked Kelcey Damage to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Please join me in congratulating Kelcey!

--John
on behalf of the CloudStack PPMC