cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Clayton Weise <cwe...@iswest.net>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] "Arming" cloudstack supporters in "stack war" bakeoffs....
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 00:35:57 GMT
> -Network connectivity of the systemVMs. This is still not clearly explained.  We need
better diagrams, and clear explanation. Maybe a good blog on this would work wonders.

I have a series if diagrams showing the interconnections between the system VMs and their
networks within CloudStack here as well as some example configurations and how it ties together:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Example+Configurations

It's also a living document so I would welcome any suggestions for changes, additions, or
any other improvements.  I am also working on my blog (which should be up soon) to dive into
topics like this.