cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DevCloud Question
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 21:58:55 GMT

On Jan 23, 2013, at 10:54 PM, Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com> wrote:

> Well...it was worth a shot.  Apparently it actually wants there to be
> useful data in the file, too.  :)

Your mgt server needs to be running.
the maven command just calls marvin to deploy the "datacenter" on your mgt server.

the cfg file is in tools/devcloud/devcloud.cfg

All the data is in there, you should not have to write it from scratch. What may happen is
that you have to edit it to change the ip of the host..

> On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:47 PM, Mike Tutkowski <
> mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com> wrote:
>
>> Interesting...that didn't work either.  :)
>>
>> I looked in the script and it does reference a datacenterCfg file.  Maybe
>> I can just create a blank one and see what happens.  :)
>>

>> On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com>wrote:

>>> or:
>>>
>>> mvn -P developer,deploysvr -pl tools/devcloud -Ddeploysvr
>>>
>>> I am no maven expert…:(

>>> and modify it to do what you want (storage, hosts, hypervisor type, etc…)

>>> mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com>

>>> Looks

>>> /Users/mtutkowski/documents/cloudstack/src/incubator-cloudstack/tools/devcloud
>>>>>>>

>>> "/Users/mtutkowski/Documents/CloudStack/src/incubator-cloudstack/tools/marvin/marvin/cloudstackTestClient.py",
>>>>>>>

>>> "/Users/mtutkowski/Documents/CloudStack/src/incubator-cloudstack/tools/marvin/marvin/dbConnection.py",

>>> runseb@gmail.com

 I wonder if