cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Murali Reddy <Murali.Re...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [MERGE] merge 'events-framework' branch to master
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 13:36:32 GMT

>Great to see this being close to coming into master!  A couple of
>questions:
>
>1 - I don't seem to be able to find any new unit tests that cover the
>feature.  Are there any that I'm missing?

I am working on unit tests. I will update the thread once I have unit
tests pushed to feature branch

>2 - Doing a diff between master and the events-framework branches, I
>see a number of unrelated changes that would be applied.  Perhaps
>events framework isn't completely up to date.  I'd ask that you review
>the diff to see if there are any surprises in there.

Sure. Will double check if I have unintended changes.

>3 - As I read the pom's (which may be incorrect), RabbitMQ's client is
>now a required dependency.  Does everyone agree that we should include
>Rabbit as a dependency?

I replied back to this concern in other mail.

>4 - Is the feature disabled by default?

Yes. I kept EventBus as CloudStack 'Adapter'. So unless a implementation
class is configured in the components.xml (or spring variant of it) there
is no impact.