cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Min Chen <min.c...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: IdentityProxy, is it obsolete
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 23:12:59 GMT
Yes, IdentityProxy is removed, and we should not use it anymore due to
performance reasons. With new APICommand annotation refactoring, API cmd
class should not need IdentityProxy for id field anymore. Over the wire,
it should be the UUID string passed in. With Parameter annotation, it will
be converted to internal DB id (which is Long). For Response class,
IdentityProxy field should not be used at all, you should just use String
for uuid field.

Thanks
-min