cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MERGE] Merge Javelin branch into master
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 22:15:54 GMT
Hi...

   For the points about following or not following the std Maven directory
structure, I would suggest to do it after merging Javelin into master branch

Is there a separate branch for updating similar maven configurations ? or
making our poms comply to the std Maven conventions ?

If not would it be worthy to create that branch gather interested people to
work on it ?

Thoughts ?

--
Thanks