cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject integration tests requiring advanced zone
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 23:21:23 GMT
Hi everyone,
  How are you currently running integration tests that require an
advanced zone?

Should we use one of the advanced configs that I checked in (i'd
prefer tools/devcloud/devcloud-advanced_internal-mgt.cfg since it can
run mgt server in devcloud and thus be easier for lots of people to
test standalone)?

We've just noticed that some of the tests that are written
(test_network.py, etc) require advanced networking, and to my
knowledge nobody else has been running devcloud this way, so I can't
imagine the integration tests have been running in devcloud.