cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Some jenkins configuration changes.
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 20:10:31 GMT
Andrew Bayer (who is a committer on Jenkins, as well as a committer on
a number of Apache projects) looked at our Jenkins tests on builds.a.o
and recommended the following change:

Enabling "Disable automatic artifact archiving" - this has moved
builds from 20-30 minutes down to 3-5 minutes, so dramatic reduction
in cycle time, and a dramatic reduction in our consumption of slave
time.

I disabled cloudstack-network-refactor - this branch has been merged,
so no advantage to keep it running. I plan on deleting this in the
future. Yell now if you object.
I disabled cloudstack-docs-master-adminguide - the jenkins slave has
the wrong version of publican, so disabling until that changes.
I disabled cloudstack_api_refactor - this branch has also been merged,
so no advantage to keep it running. I plan on deleting this in the
future. Yell now if you object.

--David