cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Sears <chris.x.se...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Limit Resources to domain/account
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:09:05 GMT
On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 6:00 AM, Sanjay Tripathi <sanjay.tripathi@citrix.com
> wrote:

> Can anyone suggest that what should be the default max resource values
> that an account/project can have for the following global config parameters:

It seems like the least surprising default max would be to leave them all
unlimited. Otherwise, it's likely some admins will just overlook this and
then just stumble upon the arbitrary limit. If you default to unlimited,
only admins who need to restrict it will need to be concerned with the
settings.

As an aside, I wasn't clear from the FS how to specify "unlimited" in the
UI. Does leaving the value blank imply unlimited?

 - Chris