cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: CS MS Setup Question
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 21:34:09 GMT
>From the documentation:

"On a fresh Management Server installation, a guided tour splash screen
appears. On later visits, you’ll see a login screen where you can enter a
user ID and password and proceed to your Dashboard."

I never actually saw a guided-tour option...even the first time...it just
took me to the login screen.  Perhaps that is a clue?