cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: [ACS41] Actions Required: Getting organized for 4.1.0
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 06:08:31 GMT
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if we have a roadmap?  I'm curious to know if a feature
doesn't make it into this release when the following release is expected to
come out (as a best case for thinking ahead to when features that don't go
into 4.1.0 might make it into a production CloudStack release).

Thanks!
Mike

--
*Mike Tutkowski*