cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: CS MS Setup Question
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 19:30:12 GMT
Hey guys,

When I look in SQL Workbench, I see two databases:  cloud and cloud_usage.
 I do not see a cloud_db database, which the document here implies should
exist (in a diagram at the bottom of the page, a cloud_db is listed):
http://incubator.apache.org/cloudstack/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.0.0-incubating/html/Installation_Guide/management-server-install-flow.html
.

Could that be why I can't log in to CloudStack?

Thanks,