cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: Running Maven Command
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 23:41:01 GMT
When I look at the file that wasn't found (

file:/Users/mtutkowski/.m2/repository/org/apache/cloudstack/cloud-utils/4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/cloud-utils-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT-tests.jar!/db.properties

), I'm not familiar with the exclamation-mark syntax.  I assume what this
means is it was looking for the file db.properties inside of the JAR file?

Any pointers for me on why this might be?

Thanks!! :)

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 3:50 PM, Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

--
*Mike Tutkowski*