cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: Running Maven Command
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 05:32:18 GMT
As I look at these instructions more closely, it appears if I run the
following command, there are certain assumptions in place (such as my cloud
user is already created):
Deploying Database

Note: The following is a WIP feature, use the old Ant command for a
complete refresh. This command assumes you have a proper setup in
utils/conf/db.properties and the cloud user already exists on your mysql
database.

$ mvn -P developer -pl developer -Ddeploydb

To customize hosts, password etc. just copy utils/conf/db.properties to
utils/conf/db.properties.override (this is git ignored by default) and edit
the properties as needed they will override the defaults in
utils/conf/db.properties.

I'm not sure how we create this cloud user in the first place.  That might
be the key to solving my problem here.

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 7:22 PM, Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com