cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: DevCloud Question
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 03:28:56 GMT
No...it is network accessible...I was just thinking I would not use NFS.
 If I use SolidFire's storage, run the management server on my host OS,
then I guess all that leaves for DevCloud to do is provide a hypervisor to
run VMs...is that true?  If that's the case, I could just run my own
hypervisor in a different VirtualBox VM.  That's all I was thinking.  Do
you think that's not a good way to go?  Just curious.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*