cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: Question about Disk Offerings
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 20:56:47 GMT
Cool...that makes sense, Clayton.

I noticed you could make volumes, but wasn't sure at the time where that
came into play.

How about snapshots?  I see that as an option, too, but am not sure how CS
means that word.  In our SAN, a snapshot is not a backup, but rather a
point-in-time copy (at least logically) of the data of a volume.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com
o: 303.746.7302