cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: FS for host updates notifications
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 19:21:36 GMT
Bumping this thread.

In reviewing CLOUDSTACK-192, I don't believe that we have reached
consensus on this feature being part of CloudStack.  Ram noted in the
ticket that the conversation would be revived.  Do we want to do that?

If not, I'm going to close CLOUDSTACK-192 as not applicable, move the
functional spec to the uncommitted design page, and note that it
wasn't accepted for now.

If it was, I believe that Citrix released this feature in
CloudPlatform.  If that is the case, we will have to bring in the code
via the IP Clearance process.

Does someone want to try to drive this to consensus?

-chip

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Sanjay Tripathi
<sanjay.tripathi@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are working on the feature - "Xenserver updates notification" which will list the
updates that are available for any XenServer host.