cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject [ACS41] Unassigned improvements - Should we move these to "Future"?
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 17:22:33 GMT
The following improvements are set to 4.1.0 for their fix version, but
are currently unassigned.  I'm going to move them to a Future fix
version now.  If someone wants to take them up, now's the time to
assign them to yourself and switch the fix version back to 4.1.0.

CLOUDSTACK-789 Need test driver to drive the testing of plugins Alex Huang
CLOUDSTACK-455 Many files listed twice in the spec file David Nalley
CLOUDSTACK-427 Change hardcoded step number references to dynamic
links Jessica Tomechak
CLOUDSTACK-67 Resizing XxYton
CLOUDSTACK-25 Allow Virtual Load Balancer with basic zone Caleb Call

Thanks!

-chip