cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject [ACS41] Reminder about updating status / risks / issues in Jira items
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 22:05:40 GMT
Hi all,

First, sorry for all the Jira spam today.  Unfortunately, you can
expect more of that until David and I get through reviewing all of the
4.1 improvements / features.

However, I'd like to remind folks about 2 things:

1 - I'd really like to see updates to the Jira tickets (in particular
the status field and adding a comment describing where you stand) at
least weekly.  I had asked if developers / test engineers / doc
writers could get their updates in by Wed or each week.

2 - Many of the tickets that I reviewed today resulted in questions
about FS docs, mailing list discussions, doc and QA requirements,
feature branch names, etc...  Can you all please look for these in
comments and address appropriately?

We'll get through this initial review process in a day or two, so
thanks for the patience and support!

-chip