cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] HyperV feature (WAS: Re: [ACS41] Weekly schedule reminder...)
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 16:26:49 GMT
Donal,

A couple of questions.  First, awesome to see that there are good unit
tests in there.  I seem to remember you mentioning that the HyperV
plugin has to be compiled on Windows.  Can you confirm this?  If this
is the case, can you confirm that the plugin is being setup as an
optional build target?

Also, what new dependencies are required for this feature to work?

Last, do you need any help / direction on how add build / install
documentation to the docs?

Thanks for the update!

-chip

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 10:44 AM, Donal Lafferty
<donal.lafferty@citrix.com> wrote:
> WRT to Hyper-V Plugin,
>
> The public repo at https://github.com/lafferty/cshv3.git contains Phase 1 source that
passes unit tests a basic integration test involving template and VM creation.  The repo was
synced to Master yesterday.