cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Ubuntu/Debian packaging progress
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:13:51 GMT
On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Pradeep Soundararajan
<pradeep.soundararajan@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hi Wido/Hugo/Noa,
>
> I see the latest changes for packaging is not present under ASF packaging branch.  I
tried to clone https://github.com/noaresare/incubator-cloudstack/commits/packaging to track
the changes which are happening at present. I tried executing packaging/centos63/package.sh
but it doesn't produce any result. Could you please let us know the status on that?

> Thanks,
> Pradeep S

+1 - knowing where things stand with packaging would be very helpful!

we will have more of those when javelin merges.