cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org>
Subject Re: [ASFCS41] Site-to-Site 2.0 enhancements
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 18:24:07 GMT
On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 1:50 AM, Sanjeev Neelarapu
<sanjeev.neelarapu@citrix.com> wrote:
> Is there any FS for Site-to-Site 2.0 enhancements(Monitoring Site-to-Site vpn tunnels)?

No. The feature is already in with VPC feature when we release 4.0.

Basically for every router.check.interval(30 seconds by default), CS
would send command to check if the connection is still up.

I've updated https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/site-to-site-vpn.html

--Sheng

> Thanks,
> Sanjeev

Advanced Zone. I have created a JIRA ticket and provided the requirements at the following
location.  Please provide feedback on the requirements.