cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org>
Subject Build SystemVM template
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 00:18:52 GMT
Hi,

I just found the buildsystemvm.sh won't work, and I need to build a
new systemvm template for IPv6 support, because we're adding new
softwares in it.

Apparently due to license issue(I guess),xt_CHECKSUM.ko which is a
extension of iptables to fix one Debian/Ubuntu DHCP issue. I believe
the iptables_1.4.8-3local1checksum1_i386.deb(a patched version of
iptables by us) is also removed, as well as
xe-guest-utilities_5.6.0-595_i386.deb.

So, what we suppose to do to make systemvm template buildable again? I
know there are some licenses issues involved, but not quite clear on
these.

--Sheng