cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Email etiquette CC or not CC
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 22:04:54 GMT

Exactly, this is the situation we should use CC, if you think other people should pay attention
to the thread, but seems  they didn't, then CC will be much efficient, than waiting for other
people's response or sending private email to other people(oh, there is email on the list,
can you take a look at ) etc.
CC somebody doesn't mean they will reply immediately, but at least, we tried directly, other
than waiting forever.