cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS41] Release Status Update - 10 days left to feature freeze!
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2013 17:44:42 GMT
Animesh,

I tried to do this for 4.0.  At first, I also just send out patch review summaries but it
didn't move at all.  Later, I send out the patches and ask specific people for their actions.
 That got the review board cleared much faster.  Please reference this.  You might want to
do the same.

http://markmail.org/message/nellblurxnyzeczw

--Alex