cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: SystemVM keypair setting in developer mode
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 21:47:09 GMT
My mistake there.  Thanks Marcus for reverting it and David for pointing it out.

The windows developer deployment fails because of this check and I changed it to make it work
for a training session but checked it in by mistake when I checked in the sample plugin code.

Reverting will mean windows will break again.  I need to study it a little bit to figure out
why it breaks.

--Alex