cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Nexus 1000v Support (CLOUDSTACK-301)
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 19:00:54 GMT
Sateesh,

Can you help us out by breaking the bug into two subtasks?

- The work that's needed in the CloudStack core.  That would be changes to the cloud-core
and cloud-server.
- The work that's needed in the plugins.

I think by doing this it will give a clearer picture of how big an affect this bug has on
cloudstack overall.  Preferably, all changes are only in the plugin.  We have to get to that
to make sure CloudStack is modular enough.

--Alex