cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Xu <Xuefei...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] IPv6 support draft functional spec(phase 1)
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 18:33:50 GMT
More comments,

Can VM access VM by name on IPv6 network( router VM provide DNS service ?)?
Is password-reset service supported on IPv6 network?
Is meta-data and user-data service supported on IPv6 network?
Is external network device (F5, SRX) supported on IPv6 network?
What's the impact for Security enabled shared network?
What's the impact for multiple IPs per NIC?

Anthony