cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Frank Zhang <Frank.Zh...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS41] Feature and improvement updates please!
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 21:28:04 GMT

> On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:06 PM, Frank Zhang <Frank.Zhang@citrix.com>
> wrote:
> > What's kind of update community prefer? Is pasting git commit message to
> Jira good enough?
>
> So with my Release Manager hat on - I was looking to understand how far
> along (roughly) everyone is.  That's always hard to report, but I've had
> success keeping it simple: not started, 25%, 50%, 75%, Done.

I just look at Jira UI trying to find out a decent place to put status percentage other than
comments,  but no luck.
I think we can treat all issue without process started(by clicking 'start process' button)
as not started.
It's also ok to put percentage in comment, but we should figure out what's the interval to
report percentage? Will release manager periodically send out reminder ? :)