cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ReviewBoard: Drive to clear pending reviews <PLEASE READ>
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 08:06:48 GMT

On Jan 31, 2013, at 5:16 AM, Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:

> If folks fail to respond we can close with no activity. No point letting these sit around
and then having to keep re-evaluating them later.

IMHO we should make our best effort to get an answer from the folks who sent patches. They
may not be responding because it took us a long time to review.

It seems that closing reviews would send the wrong signal to people who took time to submit
a patch.

-Sebastien

>>> 9133    Chiradeep               Review updated patch and commit if satisfied
>>> 9131    "Chiradeep, Hugo"       Chiradeep to provide clarificaton on Kanzhe's
>> email and commit if fit
>>> 9118    "Murali, Wido, Kelven Yang"     Respond to review and commit if okay
>> to ship
>>> 9110    Sanjay                  Respond to chiradeep's review comments and
>> resubmit the patch
>>> 9097    David Nalley            Review updated patch and commit if satisfied
>>> 9041    "David Nalley, Min"     Review comment response and commit if
>> satisfied
>>> 9010    Jayapal                 Resolve merge conflict and resubmit the patch.
Abhi
>> to commit
>>> 8991    "Chip, Jessica"         Reference to CloudPlatform is removed.
>> Chip/Jessica to review and commit
>>> 8971    Weizhou         Update diff and post for review again. Kishan to review
>> and commit
>>> 8905    Rohit                   IP clearance should be approved by Wednesday
>> noon. Commit the patch if satisfied on Wednesday
>>> 8900    Nitin. Devedeep "Review response to review comments, If satisfied
>> commit the patch"
>>> 8876    Likitha                 "Respond to review comments, and submit the patch
>> again"
>>> 8859    Kishan                  Commit the patch if satisfied
>>> 8813    Jessica                 IP clearance should be approved by Wednesday.
>> Commit the patch if satisfied on Wednesday
>>> 8742    Prachi                  Commit the patch if satisfied
>>> 8701    Roeland Kuipers Respond to commit and resubmit the patch after
>> fixes
>>> 8632    Prasanna                Respond to reviewer comments and submit the
>> patch again
>>> 8623    Devdeep         Respond to reviewer comments and submit the patch
>> again
>>> 8613    Prasanna                Respond to reviewer comments and submit the
>> patch again
>>> 8547    Rohit                   Review patch and commit if satisified
>>> 8545    Meghna          Respond to comment and resubmit the patch. Patch
>> does not apply cleanly
>>> 8513    Prachi                  Review patch and commit if satisified
>>> 8492    Prachi                  Review patch and commit if satisified
>>> 8483    Prachi                  Review patch and commit if satisified
>>> 8480    Prachi                  Review patch and commit if satisified
>>> 8468    Prachi                  Review patch and commit if satisified
>>> 8466    Prachi                  Review patch and commit if satisified
>>> 8465    Prachi                  Review patch and commit if satisified
>>> 8355    Meghna          Respond to comment
>>> 8307    Kelecey         Respond to comment and resubmit the patch
>>> 8294    Kawai                   update the patch to the latest state of master
>>> 8293    Hiroaki                 Respond to reviewer comment
>>> 8180    Jessica                 Some items are under ipclearance and as soon
as
>> David formally clears IP clearance the patch can  be committed
>>> 7891    Abhinadan               Review patch and commit if satisified
>>> 7827    "Murali, Kelven"        Review patch and commit if satisified
>>> 7802    Joe                     Review patch and commit if satisified
>>> 7660    Deepti                  Patch is old and some of the referenced files
are no
>> longer there. Review and resubmit
>>> 7594    Anthony         Review updated patch
>>> 7018    Nitin                   Review patch and commit if satisified
>>> 5655    Hugo                    Check if review still applicable? If not close
it or apply