cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS41] Concerns about where development has happened
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 23:01:47 GMT
Radhika

We can tie in your documentation work with corresponding feature's IP clearance review

https://reviews.apache.org/r/8812/ is linked to Sheng's https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-306

https://reviews.apache.org/r/8813/ can be linked to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-299

https://reviews.apache.org/r/8180/  is tricky since it refers to multiple issues but can be
linked to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-265 & https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-778

I don't see any others under your name needing to go through clearance.

Thanks
Animesh