cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS41] Concerns about where development has happened
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 19:32:23 GMT
Ok  to summarize for 306 we will not revert the changes at this time because of technical issues.
306 will still have to go through the IP clearance process and will be dropped if it does
not pass the clearance. Please expect a separate thread on IP clearance for 306 once Sheng
posts the code.

Thanks
Animesh