cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS41] Release Status Update - 10 days left to feature freeze!
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 21:14:17 GMT
Hi chip,

Is it implicit that any  "In progress" / "Open" new features and improvements would be moved
to next release on Jan 31st?

Thanks
/Sudha

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 8:09 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Alena Prokharchyk; Anshul Gangwar; Anthony Xu; Bharat Kumar; Brian Federle; Edison Su;
Fang Wang; Frank Zhang; Harikrishna Patnala; HTrippaers@schubergphilis.com; Jayapal Reddy
Uradi; kanzhe.jiang@bigswitch.com; Likitha Shetty; Marcus Sorensen; Mice Xia; Murali Reddy;
Nitin Mehta; Prachi Damle; Rajesh Battala; Radhika Puthiyetath; Sanjay Tripathi; Sateesh Chodapuneedi;
Sheng Yang; Sonny Chhen; Vijay Venkatachalam; Wido den Hollander
Subject: [ACS41] Release Status Update - 10 days left to feature freeze!

Hi all,

10 days left until feature freeze!

I spent some time looking at the proposed improvements and new features in aggregate, and
I wanted to be sure everyone knows where we are right now.

Out of 95 total proposed features / improvements, their status is:

3 Closed
12 Resolved
5 Reopened
21 In Progress
54 Open

For those of you that have tasks / improvements listed as "Open" (I've cc'ed some of you,
and not others, based on stated preferences for list etiquette), I would ask if you can take
a minute and update the jira items assigned to you with "In Progress" if you are actually
started.

I'd also ask everyone to take a moment to think about a realistic estimate of your work remaining,
or if you are even planning on starting in time...  If it already appears that you will need
to have the feature released as part of 4.2.0, then please take a minute to change the "Fix
Version" to 4.2.0.  It would also be helpful of any sub-tasks were also moved (especially
QA and Doc sub-tasks).

-chip