cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: UI automation using Python/Selenium
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 18:25:44 GMT
+1 for adding selenium automation and this would enable a few other QA engineers to contribute
to automation.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Kinsella [mailto:jlk@stratosec.co]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 3:26 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: UI automation using Python/Selenium

Is this a fully stand-alone project, or something to be used while testing ACS? Sounds like
something that should fit in under the tools directory...

Either way, if it's going to be part of ACS, would be good if you could go through the process
at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Adding+new+features+and+design+documents

John

On Jan 10, 2013, at 2:31 PM, Parth Jagirdar <Parth.Jagirdar@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am experimenting with selenium automation for cloudstack and I made it work and wrote
a few scripts to see feasibility.
> Would like to setup project in asf repo for this automation and start working on it.
>
> Can you please provide me guidance on how to proceed.
>
> Thanks,
> ...Parth

o: 415.315.9385
@johnlkinsella