cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject [ACS41][QA]Autoscale Feature - CLOUDSTACK - 637
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2013 16:34:28 GMT
Vijay,

I have created a subtask for Autoscale feature that you have posted for New Feature - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-637
Here is subtask - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-795

Need a few more details for this. I know lot of mail exchanges happened. But can you post
your check in mail thread on this defect for the benefit of QA?
I will have QA upload test plans and test results as this has been tested on feature branch
earlier. However need to do sanity validation on ASF Master branch before this task can be
closed.,

Also need to have documentation in proper place as well. Hope there is a separate task for
it. Can that be lined to this?

Thanks
/sudha