cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject [SCREENCAST] request for screencast to demo features
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 09:27:46 GMT
Hi everyone,

With tons of new features being worked on, it would be nice if the developers of a particular
feature could record a screencast to demo what they have done.
I understand that there is the wiki but more often than not the documentation is lagging.

Screencasts would help with writing documentation and also demo those features for users.

For instance I would love to see screencasts on:
-nicira
-ceph
-S3 integration
-caringo
-devcloud-kvm

I know it's time consuming but it would really help showcase CloudStack amazing feature set.

-sebastien