cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] modify devcloud storage setup
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 23:40:30 GMT
Alright! Will do that soon and upload the new image on http://people.apache.org/~bhaisaab/cloudstack/devcloud/
For now you can simply edit /etc/exports, add /opt/storage/primary for primary nfs and restart
nfs server. This will work.

Anyone wants to recommend installing/updating any package/settings, otherwise it would be
the same image with an extra nfs exported mount point and some default system package upgrades.

Regards.