cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: Ubuntu/Debian packaging progress
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:19:24 GMT

On 01/29/2013 06:13 PM, Chip Childers wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Pradeep Soundararajan
> <pradeep.soundararajan@citrix.com> wrote:
>> Hi Wido/Hugo/Noa,
>>
>> I see the latest changes for packaging is not present under ASF packaging branch.
 I tried to clone https://github.com/noaresare/incubator-cloudstack/commits/packaging to track
the changes which are happening at present. I tried executing packaging/centos63/package.sh
but it doesn't produce any result. Could you please let us know the status on that?

>> Thanks,
>> Pradeep S
>>

> +1 - knowing where things stand with packaging would be very helpful!

Not that further at this point. This Friday we are all meeting up in
Belgium during Build a Cloud day and then we want to make some good
progress.

I'm not up to date with the CentOS packagging, but for Debian/Ubuntu you
should run "dpkg-buildpackage"

Wido

and we will have more of those when javelin merges.