cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject [VOTE][ACS401] Apache CloudStack 4.0.1-incubating release (Second Round)
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 21:26:42 GMT
G'Day!

Because I appended an extra -incubating to the version, I'm re-starting
the vote for the 4.0.1-incubating release.

Instructions for testing and validating the artifacts can be found on
the wiki here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+4.0+test+procedure

Everyone in the community is encouraged to download and test the release
artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release
is made. Everyone is free to vote on the release, so please give it a
shot!

The following artifacts are up for the vote:

Git Branch and Commit SH:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/4.0
Commit: cd83b49ee5107f11a754679b376b8631e3535878

List of changes:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cloudstack.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGES;hb=refs/heads/4.0

Source release (checksums and signatures are available here as well):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/cloudstack/candidates/4.0.1-incubating/

PGP release keys (signed using 05CD14DD)
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/cloudstack/KEYS

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

For sanity in tallying the vote, can PPMC and IPMC members please be
sure to indicate "(binding)" with their vote?

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Best,