cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanna Santhanam <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Patches needing review
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 10:06:31 GMT
On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 03:49:39AM +0530, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:
> Folks
>
> There are many patch review request  in review board that have not
> been attended to.  Many of them have been pending for more than a
> month. Please attend to them. Also when submitting a patch remember
> to provide unit tests.

Rohit hacked up rb tool[1] to list out patch requests pending in
the queue. Here's the list I just pulled up using the tool:

~/workspace/cloudstack/incubator-cloudstack/python/lib(branch:master*) $ rbtool-cs -l

Found 41 pending review requests for cloudstack
 #ID | Submitter       | Branch          | Reviewer                         |Upd| Last Review
by non-submitter
5655 | Spark404        | master          |                                  |   | rohityadav->
Hugo, is this review still applicable? If not c
7018 | bharatk         |                 | nitin,                           |   | bharatk->
Ship It!
7594 | deeptid         | master          | anthonyxu,                       |   | ke4qqq->
Can you make sure this is a bug on issues.apache.or
7660 | deeptid         | master          |                                  |   |
7802 | radhikap        | MASTER          | ke4qqq,chip.childers,jtomechak,  |   | jzb->
Hi Radhika,
7827 | koushikd        |                 | murali.reddy,kelveny,            |   |
7891 | koushikd        |                 | aprateek,alexhu,                 |   |
8180 | radhikap        |                 | chip.childers,vijayendrabvs,jtom | Y | jtomechak->
Public IP assignment feature is committed (see C
8293 | kawai           | master          |                                  |   | rohityadav->
Any update on this one?
8294 | kawai           | master          |                                  |   |
8307 | kdamage         | doc-config-gen  |                                  |   | ke4qqq->
I tested this and see at least one problem.
8355 | meghna.kale     | master          | chip.childers,tsp,chiradeep,alex |   | rohityadav->
Heads up, going to merge api_refactoring soon s
8465 | likitha         | master          | prachidamle,                     |   |
8466 | likitha         | master          | prachidamle,                     | Y | prachidamle->
Code looks good. How do we test the query API
8468 | likitha         | master          | prachidamle,                     |   | ke4qqq->
CLOUDSTACK-197 is the generic Query API bug - but d
8480 | likitha         | master          | prachidamle,                     |   |
8483 | likitha         | master          | prachidamle,                     |   |
8492 | likitha         | master          | prachidamle,                     |   |
8513 | likitha         | master          | prachidamle,                     |   |
8545 | meghna.kale     | master          | chip.childers,tsp,mice_xia,chira |   | rohityadav->
Thanks for your patch, but your changes are not
8547 | likitha         | master          | alena1108,                       |   |
8613 | tsp             | master, 4.0     | edison,mlsorensen,               |   | nitin->
I guess we need to take care of migration as well. F
8623 | devdeep         | master          |                                  |   | nitin->
Dont you have to take care of migration ? Do you thi
8632 | tsp             | master          | nitin,edison,mlsorensen,         |   |
8636 | radhikap        | master          | ke4qqq,chip.childers,jtomechak,j | Y | jtomechak->
Need someone to test the installation with the c
8698 | radhikap        |                 | ke4qqq,chip.childers,jtomechak,j | Y | jtomechak->
[]
8701 | boul            |                 | Spark404,chiradeep,              |   |
8742 | likitha         | master          | prachidamle,chiradeep,sebgoa,    |   |
8813 | radhikap        | master          | ke4qqq,chip.childers,jtomechak,  | Y | jtomechak->
Looks like the code for this feature is still un
8838 | noa             |                 |                                  |   | rohityadav->
The problem is mkisofs is not same as genisoima
8853 | koushikd        |                 | aprateek,alexhu,                 |   |
8859 | Saksham         | master          | kishan,                          | Y | kishan->
Looks good to me.
8876 | likitha         | master          | jlkinsel,alena1108,rohityadav,   |   | rohityadav->
Good start indeed, and John would know better a
8900 | Saksham         | master          | devdeep,                         |   | nitin->
You need to take care of migration as well. Any thou
8905 | harikrishna.pat | master          | aprateek,                        | Y | ke4qqq->
Are you the sole author of this work?
8970 | radhikap        | MASTER          | chip.childers,jtomechak,murali.r | Y |
8971 | weizhou         | master          | kishan,rohityadav,               | Y | weizhou->
[]
8991 | radhikap        | master          | chip.childers,jtomechak,         | Y |
8993 | koushikd        |                 | nitin,alexhu,                    | Y |
9010 | jayapal         | master          | aprateek,animesh,                | Y |
9011 | blangus         | add_remove_nic  | mlsorensen,                      | Y | mlsorensen->
Ship It!

[1] https://github.com/bhaisaab/RBTool

--
Prasanna.,